Dear Families of “The Life"
We want to update you on what’s happening at Abundant Life in light of the coronavirus. Please read through this entire post as it contains detailed plans for keeping our church safe and how you can help.
While we cannot control the virus, we’re doing everything we can to make our church as safe and clean as possible. We appreciate your cooperation and commitment to help us do just that.
**We must also remember that God has not called us to live in fear, but in faith.** It is our job as Christians to bring calmness to any storm that we find ourselves in. Here are some scriptures that will encourage you and you can make a daily declaration of:
2 Timothy 1:7 – For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
Psalm 91:5-6, 9-10 - 5 You need not fear the terrors of the night, the arrow that flies by day, 6 the plague that stalks in the darkness, or the disease that ravages at noon.
9 For you have taken refuge in the Lord, my shelter, the Most High. 10 No harm will overtake you; no illness will come near your home.
We WILL continue to have services on Sundays and mid-week. Our goal as a Church is to be here for our community as a people of faith and a place of equipping and encouragement.
During this time, here’s how we are committed to keeping our campus clean:
• We will sanitize frequently touched surfaces before and after every service such as doors, handles, tables, and sinks.
• Our staff and volunteer teams will wash their hands frequently and stay home if they are sick.
• As always, our tithes and offerings will be placed on the stage when we receive the offering so that there will be no passing offering bags/buckets down the isles.
If you are not going to be in attendance, remember, you can “Text To Give” by texting “Give” to 386-312-7473 and complete a short, one time set up. From that point forward you can quickly and easily tithe and give by simply typing the amount you wish to give, ie. $100, $50, etc.
You can also give online. If you would like to do so, go to our website abundantlifepalatka.com and click on the “online giving” link.
Here are some preventative measures that will help stop the spread of any virus:
1. Stay at home when you or a family member are sick. You are welcome to watch Sunday services online. Our online service will run on our Facebook Page.
2. Wash your hands often with soap and water.
3. Get in the habit of NOT touching your face.
4. When you cough or sneeze, always cover your mouth with a tissue, paper towel, or the like.
5. Substitute shaking hands at church with a wave or a friendly smile, and honor other's "Social Distance."
Let's join together and see God move during this trying time!!!