The Unfolding Of The Holy Spirit
unshakable! pt. 2
Hebrews 12:26-28 CSB
26 His voice shook the earth at that time, but now he has promised, Yet once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens. 27 This expression, “Yet once more,” indicates the
removal of what can be shaken—that is, created things—so that what is not shaken might remain.
• Ephesians 6:12 NKJV - For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of [a]the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
• This is the purpose of the “shaking” for you and for the Body of Christ...so what can be shaken will be removed....When things are shaking, God is trying to eliminate a hindrance in your life.
He’s attempting to loosen your grip in the physical realm...on people, places, and things, so that you’ll grasp tightly onto eternal things instead. The shaking process isn’t fun—especially when you don’t want to let go. But, God loves you so much He will do anything necessary to free you and to fill you.
• What I’m about to say may sound elementary, but listen to me...The only thing that can be shaken—is what can be shaken...Which are the things that are earthly and temporary...
• Let me make it clear...Whatever defines or shapes your identity outside of God, it will be shaken.
• This is why we can’t based our identity on our race, ethnicity, political affiliation, social status, financial status, talents, or anything else that is earthly...All of those things can and will be
shaken because they are all temporary and subject to this world.